Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Paws for Great Books!


Hey, Bloggers! We (the blog team) miss you! Ms. James is visiting high schools and middle schools this year for the Missouri Reading Initiative. She's talking about reading and writing (big surprise).I haven't blogged in a long time, but wanted to leave you a post to let you know that we still check to see if there are any new posts to read. We hope you'll continue to post once in a while...talk about your new classes, new books, questions you have, writings you are working on...whatever...

In the meantime, check out our slide show. You might want to try one to post to our blog!

We miss all of you very much!

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Phasma said...

I loved the slide show, Ms. J! You're grand-daughter is a beauty - her smile reminds me of my sister when she was that little (not that long ago!). I'll talk to you soon...

Peace and Love.
-Phasma-

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger MyFallOutRomance said...

Hey Ms. James! I haven't talked to you in such a long time!

my English class is in the same room this year. It's a little awkward to have new teacher in your classroom.

Lauren Davison and i miss you!

Love your student,

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home