Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Reading Great Books and Great Blog Posts


As our final days draw nigh, Katie and I are both getting nostalgic. We have enjoyed getting to know all of you through your writing, and we will miss you. Over the semester as we read your posts, we learned so much about your views, the causes you care about, and the way you see the world. We sympathized with your losses and challenges, we chuckled at your humorous posts and comments, and we watched as you made connections, understood your differences, and shared with each other. In your hands, I believe the world can be a better place!


Tuesday's class will provide time to read, comment and connect to each other...the most important part of blogging. Katie hopes to make comments, too, as she reads over your "final" posts. Most of all, we hope these really aren't your "final" posts. Even though you'll be moving on from room 215, we'll all still be a part of our virtual classrooom! We can pass through these doors anytime with the click of a mouse. I know Katie and I plan on it. I hope you'll join us!


Happy reading and blogging!

9 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger sadie star said...

this is so cool!
i am so sad i wont get to stop by your class next year i don't no what i am going to do your my favorite teacher!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger gangsterchick said...

omg. ur dog is so cute! I wish i had a dog that would let me dress her and take wonderful pictures like you do! I hope to talk to u over the blog this summer and see you next summer!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Phasma said...

Ms. J.... What can I say? You've been a truly great teacher, and an even better friend. This is not goodbye, though, it is until we meet again (hopefully sooner, rather than later). But the blog isn't really a proper place to say such things. I will say them in person when I see you next.

Peace and Much Love, Ms. J

-Phasma-

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Laura Stevens said...

Thankyou Miss James! I have really enjoyed blogging in this class. Our class had some awsome discussions! I looked forward to our "all day computer" days during class to take time to read about other books, events, qoutes or just plain discussions...!!!
I hope our class will continue to blog throughout the summer. That would be awsome!
I hope you have an amzing summer Miss James! I really hope that i have you again before I graduate!!!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Stella_in_color said...

Oh What a lovely collar miss Katie is sporting! I like it alot. Hopefully these wont be our last posts either! this wont be mine!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Colten said...

Hey Reading Great Books 5! I'm in Books 6 but I'm in keyboarding right now and I'm bored. Someone comment me back. Have you guys figured out how to do music yet? We have.

Only one more day! I'll probably blog every once in a while in the summer just to tell people how I' doing.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Mrs. James, you are amazing. You really related to us and didn't subject to the generation gap. It stinks you won't be at Kickapoo next year. =(

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger student1127 said...

so ms. james i started reading angels and demons and i really like it, i was going to blog about that "dr.death" but someone has...everything i was going to blog about has been posted. so i guess im going to have to blog about my new book, if thats not okay well then........ its sucks for me haha. =]

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Hi, Ms. James. How are you doing? I'll try to be on the blog everyweek. And I'll miss you a lot. You should post some picutres of you on the blog. Wait...scracth that out. Oh, and I have one more question, What happened to my final blog? I know I have posted it on there but I can't seem to find it. Did you delete it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home