Thursday, February 01, 2007

TGIF!


I'm looking forward to our first Friday and our first opportunity to log onto the laptop computers. We'll take a tour of blogger and visit some other interesting web sites. No matter what your technology experience, we'll all help each other.

I was missing quite a few of you today as scheduling got underway. We created a chart of Reading Territories and passed around our favorite books and current books we are reading now. By Monday you'll need to be ready to settle in with the book of your choice. Also, you'll need your divider pages to set up our three ring binders. I'll collect Reading Territories tomorrow.

You should be feeling more comfortable with your new schedule now. I'm looking forward to a great semester. Thanks for your efforts this week!

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

TGIF!!Oh my gosh im so happy that its friday too! have a good weekend! :]]

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Little Miss Sunshine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!!! Its friday!! I hope you have a great weekend! I am really excited bout this blog thing. I think it will be alot of fun! Its alot different then our other english classes. It makes it alot more exciting!

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot!!! I forgot my old log in info so i made a new account...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home