Thursday, January 25, 2007

Adieu! We're in Our Final Scene


Ok...I hope you don't think of our time together as a tragedy...or even a comedy...(actually "comedy" means happy ending, but in this case, I hate endings) but the truth is that I am truly sad to say goodbye to all of you as a class. The time flew, and for obvious reasons, part of it was cut short by disasters of sorts, my accident and the ice storm.

In looking over your blog assessments (If you thought it was hard to fill out, it was also tough to plow through - payback!) I learned so much from all of you.
Please read over Ms. Franklin's findings about our classroom blogs. Take this opportunity to blog your reactions to these findings and add any of your own insights. Add comments as you wish (remembering, of course, our guidelines :) ).
So... who were your favorite bloggers? How did you select posts to comment to? How did you feel when you did or didn't get a comment? What part of the experience was most useful to you? or not? How do you see blogging in the future? What was the greatest thing you learned?

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger *~ThatsHot~* said...

Aww..I really loved my class. (3rd Block) It was my favorite class by far. My favorite Blogger would be...probably James Blonde (Elliott) because he always comments back when you comment him and his blogs always have humor somewhere in them.

About selecting who I commented...I would just scroll down and find my favorite bloggers (Cookie Monster, James Blonde, Kit-Kat, Paris, Hank Hill) then after I commented them, I would find anyone who didn't have any comments and comment them.

Well, once again, I loved my class so much. Thank you for making our class everyone's favorite class.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Kris said...

umm.. everyone was a great blogger i dont know which to choose. I would try to comment to anyone who didnt have a comment. but also if the post stuck out (if it was funny, or i agreed with it). I liked communicating with people on the blog because with not knowing who the person is you could talk to people you never talked to and etc. What I thought was most useful would have to be the other people opionons. blogging will be used in the future to talk about things or finding news out or just interesting stories.

This class was probably one of the most interesting class I've every had. Have another great semester you guys! ms. james I'll try to kept posting on the blog. :)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Here's a recommandation so your next class doesnt suffer from tripping or being mushed. Try to arrange the desks so there's enough room to move around without hitting another person. It's to crowded. ack! ;_;

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger jacksparrowrox said...

Blogging this year has been awesome. You're an awesome teacher and I hope you continue the blogging in the furute. I
m gonna answer the rest of ur questions in my final blog post*tear*. I'll miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home