Monday, March 05, 2007

Katie's Monday Blog



10 Curious Things About My Owner

by Katie the Blog Dog








  • While my mistress was convalescing in a wheel chair with a broken wrist and ankle, I was recovering from knee surgery.
  • My mistress and my Aunt Margie love to dress up their dogs in beautiful costumes...stay tuned!
  • My mistress's childhood nickname was Barbie and her first boyfriend was Ken.
  • We live in a menagerie with our other best friends Riley (the border collie) and our cats Savannah and Simon. Right now we also have the joy of our new grand baby in the house with her mom and dad while they prepare to build a new house. Life is rich! They have two cats as well!
  • My mistress is a better driver today than she used to be. She once sideswiped her sister's garage while trying to park her car, but when she backed up to get a better aim, she ran over the water meter!
  • My mistress doesn't like heights or snakes.
  • She and I both wish that it was stylish to be chubby.
  • She has lived in our current home for almost 21 years, the longest she's lived anywhere.
  • She doesn't travel much anymore, but if she could, she'd spend the summers wandering the globe. (She'd have to travel like Liz Taylor used to with all of her pets loaded onto a beautiful ship!)
  • She enjoys a cup of tea with a good book and the company of family and friends.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger *~ThatsHot~* said...

Aww...I love dogs. I bet they actually think things like that...

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a yellow lab named katie who looks a lot like that, maybe I'll put her on 1 of my posts these days!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Colten said...

Writing about yourself in third person makes you look cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home