Friday, February 23, 2007

26 Things About Me.


1) I am a White Water Kayaker.

2) I have a yellow Lab. named Achilles. He's probably the best dog known to mankind.

3) I have been to three different countries, not including Mexico and Canada.

4) I didn't really like English in High School but a wonderful teacher opened my eyes in College. I hope someday I can be that teacher to someone else.

5) I love reading... anything. Including labels on Windex bottles and Shampoo.

6) I want to teach creative writing courses in whatever High School I land.

7) I am a Philosophy minor. I love to argue! (in a constructive and positive way, of course)

8) My dream job is working as a writer for Scrubs, House or Law and Order SVU.

9) I want to open my own restaurant some day.

10) I used to have long hair. I donated 18 inches to "Locks of Love" when i cut it.

11) I often make myself laugh at inappropriate times. (like in the middle of the test)

12) I make coffee tables out of tree stumps.

13) Sometimes I am quite reserved and quiet. Other times I could talk enough to sustain you for a week.

14) I listen to music all the time. I have over 15, 000 songs on my computer and growing.

15) Snow makes me happy no matter how I feel. (but I'm ready for spring now)

16) I don't think I am very funny but i love making people laugh.

17) I confuse people a lot.

18) I went to circus camp two summers in a row when I was younger.

19) Poetry is challenging to me and that is why I love it so much.

20) I played Ultimate Frisbee for MSU for four years. www.frizzbears.net

21) I don't get to do it much, but I bet I enjoy playing video games as much as any of you.

22) Students make me smile.

23) I want to be reincarnated as a Shaolin Monk.

24) I am a huge collector of Kung-fu movies. I could watch Kung-fu all day and night.

25) I am always willing to talk with any of you. Anything, anytime.

26) I believe that students and teachers alike are constantly on a journey to gain more understanding of our world. I look forward to taking that journey with all my students and I hope I learn as much from my students as they learn from me.

19 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger omgzitsjenkins said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Mrs. Valo♥ said...

wow! I love Scrubs! XD I watch it everyday. I couldn't live without my daily doce of Scrubs. =]

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Technolover said...

I LOVE House! My dream job is to write for film and television too! ^-^ I LOVE video games too!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger omgzitsjenkins said...

i make myself laugh a lot too. it's kinda funny :P

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger blondie said...

hmmm...i wonder who omgitsjenkins is?? :P

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I love Scrubs and Law & Order SVU. Did you see the Scrubs musical? It was hilarious. I never really got into House. If I could write for one show it would be The Office.
I need to see proof that you're hair was really that long. That's a lot of HAIR!!!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger 1dayi'llfly said...

House is amazing. Going to watch it tonight! I think it would be really fun to write for a show, but i could never do it. I'm not good at writing.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Hogwired said...

Ms. James I just can't see you playing video games! Someone said that they needed to see proof that your hair was that long. I need proof too!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Micaela said...

who in the world could omgzitsjenkins be? It is a complete mystery to me!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Scarlett_Rose said...

Hi, Mrs. James!!!! I hope your weekend is good. I think I would have to agree on needing proof. Also, I must say I am with you on #5, 11, 13, and #17!!! I also think it would fun to write for a t.v. show, and open up my own restaurant. If I opened a restaurant, it would be Country and Old English style mixed (if that makes any sense)!!!!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Eazy B said...

Did you pay for those 15,000 songs?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger SooperDooperPooperScooper said...

Kung Fu movies are pretty good but what I really like is Kung Phuey!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger betty said...

You went to a circus camp?? How did that go?? WOW!! What all did you do in the camp? That is really exciting! Was that your choice, or was that your parent’s decision?? Well that’s exciting
~Betty~

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Leanna said...

for all of you guys this post is by Mr. Wolff, NOT Ms. James... anyways, Mr. Wolff! I love this post! :)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger betty said...

Well why is Mr. Wolff leaving blogs on Mrs. James Blogg??
~Betty~

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Mrs. Valo♥ said...

Its Not Mrs. James! duh.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger MyFallOutRomance said...

WOW! I am the same way. I had a teacher inspire me not to try acting because there is only a small chance that I'd make it through. I am going to become an English teacher from MSU.

And I love kayaking.


~~MyFallOutRomance

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Valo♥ said...

Haha. I laugh randomly too.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Laura Stevens said...

I go kayaking alll the time! My dad is obsessed with canoeing, kayaking, hiking mountains, running, bike-riding, or any other physical activity that involves the outdoor and an intense work out!
I have been to Hawaii, Canada and the Boundary Waters just to kayak!

Trust me, it gets old!!

But.. i do love to dance ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home