Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF: Polishing, Publishing, and Blogging!


We've had a full week, haven't we? Today you'll have an opportunity to polish and publish. I think there will be enough time to blog as well, but as always we'll regroup before the class ends and see where we are.






You've had some very interesting posts this week. Many of you shared your poetry, and many of you talked about how much easier it is when you already have a picture or image in mind; I can't wait to see them all.






As we've continued our reading, I noticed a lot of you wrote on the blog about the characters you would befriend or avoid. Some of you chose characters who are no longer in the play, and some of you chose to blog about characters that we've just met.






Stella has words of encouragement for all of us, and many of you responded to the warm up poetry activities....And to all of you, Katie and I say...happy reading and happy blogging!


4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger A_Band_Geek said...

Hi Mrs. James! It has been a really, really long week, hasn't it? Man... and it's not even over for me yet! I still have a b-day party for two people to go to, then I have to go the movies with another group of friends!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger A_Band_Geek said...

I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend! Maybe it'll be more fun-filled than mine! Ttyl then.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Laura Stevens said...

katie! you are so beautiful!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Katiedogg said...

Thank you all! I hope you have a good weekend, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home