Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Free at Last


It's funny that no one asked me about it today, but last night I didn't post to the blog. I got my casts removed in the afternoon, but when I got home, I simply faded out. My wrist and ankle are unbelievably sore, but I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to get the cast cut off and have the freedom of no clunky boot or cast. Now I've just got to get moving a little faster. It seems like I'm moving in slow motion. (Of course, fast motion is what got me in trouble!)

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to continuing with our blogging introduction. We'll finish looking at slides and reviewing expectations. Have you thought at all about a name? We'll talk about "what's in a name" tomorrow, too.

Don't forget book responses if you haven't brought one in yet. I'm anxious for you to have a chance to talk about your books, so we'll make time for some of those tomorrow. Thursday is a second draft conference day, Friday is a laptop lab, and Monday is the due date for your first complete writing project. We're busy. So, what are you not going to forget tomorrow? Answer: book response, signed parent consent form and student assent form for the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home