Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday...

Blogger has been down, so here I am in the wee small hours of the morning with my post. For that reason, it will be short. Today I'll hand back your first drafts and conference notes. Those of you who didn't come in with a first draft yesterday will have to find a writing group outside of class. We'll look at second drafts on Thursday. I saw some very creative first drafts, so if you are still searching, maybe your group sparked some ideas. I'll be anxious to post some of your final drafts to the blog; I think you'll enjoy them.

Sounds like a dramatic shift, but we are looking at the Renaissance period today and starting our study of Shakespeare. I have a wonderful introduction called Shakespeare in the Classroom which is a view from the actors in the film Shakespeare in Love. They discuss the time period, the poetry, the theater, and more. Adieu!

An interesting link to life in the 1500's tells us about some of the myths and facts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home